MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY OVERVIEW
Austin Tele-Services is committed to providing quality products and services through focus on continual improvement in the areas of environmental protection, prevention of pollution, prevention of employee injury, promoting employee health and safety, and customer satisfaction. This is achieved through adherence to TL 9000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and R2 standards, while complying with all Federal, State and local applicable laws, policies and guidelines.
PROTECT, PREVENT, PROMOTE, COMPLY
The Company will:
- Work closely with its Customers and Suppliers in seeking to establish the highest quality standards while protecting its employees and the environment.
- Communicate its objectives and performance targets throughout the company.
- Implement continual improvement initiatives and make best use of management resources.
- Utilize a Reuse/Recover philosophy for product handling and disposition.
- Employ management systems and procedures that are specifically designed to prevent conditions that pose a threat to products, employees, and the environment.
- Train Management and staff on the needs and responsibilities of the management systems.
Responsibility for upholding the above practices and promises will be a company-wide effort under the guidance of Executive Management who will encourage, communicate and lead by example.